* Designed specifically for use with electronic groupsets.
* Quickly and safely cleans sensitive components, electronics, and wires.
* Cleans the grit, grime, and old lubricant from any electronic groupset.
* State of the art formulation quickly evaporates with no water rinsing.
* Parts are left completely clean and completely dry in minutes.
* Prevents premature wear, and keeps components running at peak performance.
E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is a degreaser designed specifically for use with electronic
groupsets. Electronic shifting is the next evolution in bicycle drivetrains
and presents unique challenges with regards to maintenance. Due to
sensitive components, electronics, and wires, safely cleaning and
degreasing components is more important than ever.
E-Shift Groupset Cleaner can quickly and safely clean the grit, grime, and old lubricant from any electronic groupset.
With E-Shift there is no need to worry about damaging wires or derailleurs.
Due to its state of the art formulation, E-Shift quickly evaporates with no
water rinsing. Parts are left completely clean and completely dry in minutes.
E-Shift Groupset Cleaner protects your groupset investment, prevents
premature wear, and keeps it running at peak performance.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, PlayTri Dallas offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.